8.19.2014

BETTER GET READY FOR ANOTHER SURPRISE AND IT MAY LEAVE A MARK



WHITE BODY/ SWIMSUIT: NICCE LONDON - BLUE TARTAN OVERSIZED JACKET: CHARITY SHOP - ACID WASH CUT OFF JEANS: PRETTY LITTLE THING - WHITE CLEATED SOLE PLATFORM SANDALS: PRETTY LITTLE THING - SUNGLASSES: WEARECOW


I just got back from VFest yesterday and I've slept but I still feel absolutely exhausted! I went with Amy Valentine and AX Paris and it was super fun but now I feel like I need to go back to sleep, but I have so much to do ahh!! This outfit is something I wore a few days ago, I'm so happy I finally found something to wear this giant tartan jacket with as its huge and makes most of my outfits look super unbalanced but I think it works really well here. I'm not usually the sort of person who wears things with logos on but I really liked this Nicce London body/ swimsuit, I think it reminded me a little bit of my vintage Morgan top, they both have a similar look and I really like how it looks on, despite the fact you can see my bra through it but I think thats part of the magic haha! I've never actually had a pair of acid wash jeans in my life and now I have these really cool almost-peddle pusher type acid wash jeans from Pretty Little Thing! I love that they're cut off just above the ankle, I need more jeans like this!!!

11 comments:

  1. Love the oversized jacket its gunna be such a staple in autumn xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything about this outfit is kind of chunky or an exaggeration but I dig it

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is so nice, I love more oversized pieces like that for layering. I also love ankle cropped jeans as well and these ones are lovely :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab as ever, love the jacket xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look spectacular in your Nicce white body/swimsuit! Your hair and lipstick look very pretty as well.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice jacket! The sunglasses are just so amazing, I want some so badly x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. the jean look amazing on you, pretty little thing has the nicest things!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lens do you use to take your blog photos with?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool outfit. Love the jacket, great charity shop find!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. another amazing look! I love the coat, jeans and the sunglasses!

    x

    ReplyDelete